I'M LATE BUT HERE'S AN URBAN DECAY HYDRAMANIAC REVIEW

My name is michaela. Welcome back my channel if youre new here, thank you for coming. If not, welcome back make sure you have the notification bell, so you dont miss any more videos of mine if youre new or a returning subscriber make sure that bellows on. But today we are reviewing the urban decay hydromaniacs like a first impression, its a tinted glow. Hydrator, it is medium coverage up to 24 hour, wear with kombucha and marula oil. So um yeah im interested in this, because i do love to stay naked like full coverage matte one. So i think im gon na, like the hydra maniac, but we will see so yeah stay tuned, so i know that i love this primer. This is the all nighter face primer by urban decay. My second, my ammo. This is my new one im almost out of it. The second ones at my boyfriends house, because i want to leave like you know that one there so im gon na apply this to my skin and while im talking about its gon na set in. But all my foundations last so good with this found um this with this primer, so were gon na test this one today with this primer, i dont know why im bringing it over here like this, is the weirdest thing ever. Okay, all right so were ready to go over the details of the foundation, so its up to 24 hours of hydration, less alt last lastes lasting all day.

Moisture skin is significantly more hydrated after 24 hours, so its like skincare, like kind of hydrates your skin. For a glowy finish afterwards, im getting off of that and up to 24 hour glow dewy, finish dewy juicy finish healthy, looking skin up to 24 hours of wear, weightless medium coverage looks fresh all day and its a vegan formula does not contain any animal derived products Or by products it has kombucha filter rate and amara no mar marua marula oil, goodness so yeah. I got the shade medium 51 and inside of the thing it says, the thirst is real, so im gon na apply this with my beauty, blender, because yeah i usually apply all my foundations with this sponge, even though i said ive been doing with the brush. Lately. Yeah im doing it with the sponge. This is the i like kind of like this, because i always like to you know so were going to go on with a little bit because im not sure how far this goes. Thats a good shade like exactly the color of my other one, so a little bit on like i feel like its a little bit orange undertone. I feel like its a good undertone, so were just gon na blend this in its a little bit orange, but were just gon na make it work, hopefully, because medium coverage will just melt it to my skin. So a little does not go a long way.

So were gon na just put a one, the thin layer on first it doesnt dry down really fast, it actually blends out pretty decently and then im gon na look at my skin after ive blended it all out. It looks like im putting a lot on, but im, really, not you guys. I promise i pinky swear im not putting a lot on Music, okay, so my skin, okay one, i dont, feel it on my skin at all, like i feel like, i have nothing on my face cool two. This glow is unreal, like it has such a pretty glow to it and as im getting older im liking, glowy foundations, so im, okay with it. I really do like it. It is a little bit dark. I should have went for shade 50, but its okay, because i just always lighten up the concealer or whatever it does have a medium coverage. You can still see my dark marks. Do my foundation, which i dont mind either its not creasing it blended out really fast. It didnt dry down on one spot more than the others. It didnt cling to any dry patches. Of course it didnt slip on any of my breakouts that i have all in all. First thought. First impression i like it so im gon na. Do the rest of my base, like my foundation and everything i would come back with my makeup done and let you guys know how it worked then, and now ill do check ins throughout the day of wearing it.

Okay, okay, be right back, okay guys. So this is the finished look. I am filming this look, so i will. It will be up before this video. So if you go back on my channel just go and ill see, you can see how i create this whole look. My skin is really glowy. I noticed that my cupids bow is actually like back dewy again. My skin looks like skin. I really do like this im wondering how its going to wear um, but this is going good so far i hope, hopefully it lasts on my skin. I do have oily combination skin, so i tend to do something more. You know on this. The demi matte side, instead of you know full, do ive, never really done that before so yeah, but im liking it so far. It worked really good. It was really easy to apply. It was quick fast and its definitely in good packaging. For on the go so um we will see, we will see so yeah, but thats it in todays video, and if you want me to review another foundation, please let me know leave them in the comments down below. I love foundation, reviews so yeah.

The post I'M LATE BUT HERE'S AN URBAN DECAY HYDRAMANIAC REVIEW appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/04/02/im-late-but-heres-an-urban-decay-hydramaniac-review-%f0%9f%92%99%f0%9f%92%a6/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPERFECT X Pro Lapdock Review

Phil Spencer, Xbox One, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax Media y Bethesda Games ANYWHERE except PS5 HINTS Xbox CEO Phil Spencer Digital Boundaries News

Lenovo Chromebook Duet 5 Review: Best Detachable Tablet Yet?