GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION TRY ON & REVIEW

You already know, because you saw the title but im very excited about it – its going to be the luminous silk um armani, luminous, silk foundation; first impression review im so excited about this. I am about to leave on a trip. So that is why my luggage is here and im also just getting ready. So i was like why dont i film try this foundation out for you guys and give you my real first impression review right now today, as we speak, Music lets just start. I think im going to use, i think, im just going to do my usual for my base, because this is how i test most foundations. My charlotte tilbury hollywood falls filter and i just have like my regular skincare routine down. So a couple serums couple moisturizers the huge ill just use my fingers, so i opened up the armani foundation just out of the box, but i have not opened up the actual package like this is shes fresh, shes new shes ready to be tested. I have very high expectations for this foundation because i feel, like i have just been told, really really good things, so i think im gon na use my sponge to apply which what do you know my sponge is not damp one moment damp sponge. This is the thrive cosmetic sponge and for the foundation im in the shade five. I think this is my best guess. Im really really excited just gon na shake it up and were just gon na go in were just gon na go to town.

I think im gon na go in the back of my hand, lets check the shade match. Also i put self tanner on so this could be a little light actually looks like look how good the tone looks. That is definitely my undertone. I think this was like a medium light, medium neutral shade, like i said, i put self tanner on so this could be a little light and it might have been perfect when i didnt have tanner, but lets just lets just go to work. Its extremely light. A lot lighter than i expected, i only did one pump on the back of my hand. I dont know why im like timid lets do a little bit more. I think im just going to apply like this ill. Tell you right now. The tone is perfect. If i didnt have self tanner on, i think the shade would be exactly my skin, which is exciting. I am heading out on a trip this evening, so i did a little self tanner to just bring a little life. I cannot believe how light this is. I expected it to be not like this. I dont know. I think i expected it to be a lot heavier. This is extremely light in an amazing way, like i do feel like its melting into my skin beautifully, i mean its gorgeous its buildable. Its really really really light way lighter than i expected. I feel like i just said that three times, but i do have some dry skin right now, so around my nose were just getting a little patchy, but i think thats, just my skins fault, its, not the foundations fault, actually still beautiful.

On the dry skin i mean i feel like that, looks like my real skin, but beautiful. What do you guys think it just went on like a dream like i really didnt have to do much. It was almost like i put it on my skin and then it disappeared. All right, im gon na pop a couple more products on top and then let you guys know how it feels with those so lets. Do a little concealer im gon na do ill. Do my my hourglass is kind of heavy, so once you have a teeny bit of the hourglass, oh heres, some other light, its really glistening in the sun teeny bit of hourglass shade fun. This concealer is a touch yellow for me. I dont know why i chose it, but i do like the formula its just its a touch. The shade is just a little warm, but i can usually get away with it on the under eye. All right lets see how this blends, with the foundation its like. My skin its like theres, nothing on my skin thats, the weirdest thing about it. I just thought it was gon na be like a more full coverage foundation that made my skin look perfect, and this to me feels like so light all right. I just want to blend out a couple more products on top so im going to do a cream, bronzer and blush, and then a powder, bronzer and blush and well just see how it all kind of melts together because thats, a big part of what i think Makes foundation great is when it works well with other products.

These are the dips. If youve been on my channel for the last five minutes, youve seen me use this these 100 times all right lets see perfect. I mean not that i expected any different. The dibs blend out beautifully with everything, but you never know im going to put my little bit of my coastal powder on top just because i want to show you guys this powder its insane, because i am quite dewy, so i would say this is definitely i Mean im not super dewy, but im pretty creamy right now. I think if youre oily youre definitely you would definitely set this, but i dont think if youre oily you wouldnt like this, i just think you would need maybe a little more power powder than me because im like im like im, usually dry, but this coastal powder In the shade feathery, the cloud set powder is insane im gon na show you guys how it works just right on top of foundation, but well not that i know, because i havent used this one, but the last time i used it. I was shook by it because it just blurs everything i dont want to use too much, but it keeps everything like still glowy, but like takes away all that shine stunning, i feel, like my skin, looks really really nice with just those three products right there. I feel like i could call that a day like this could be just like my face for the day.

Kind of like a no makeup face were going to try my charlotte bronzer on top and see how that blends so charlotte bronzer shade 2 standard bronzer brush. This is from wander beauty. I think thats going on really nice and smooth, not one weird, like patchy spot at all. I had a guest join me. So if you hear logan hes in the background, look at how nice that looked though i mean so smooth and then this side, i cant, imagine its gon na be any different yeah uh its a yes, this product, combo right here guys! Oh my! What what i mean you could call this a day you could say were done, uh, okay, last thing, im gon na do is blush which this makes no difference. This is just fun for me because i know blush is not going to mess up this foundation, so i always mix these two. I kind of like the more purpley one in the hourglass palette. I honestly dont even think im going to add any more makeup like. I just feel that my i look extremely healthy, fresh, like i dont, even want to like add mascara and, like you know what i mean i kind of just want to make. Keep this like a beautiful glowy, healthy skin found like foundation routine. I guess you could say like this is like a very beautiful, easy, no makeup makeup. Look that i was not intending on doing for you guys, but i just did that because i just feel like you all need this: that combination of products in your life and like were good to go were all set.

I would pop on a brow product, but i just got the patrick taw brow, freeze and im going to use this or the shaping wax. Sorry. The brow freeze is anastasia im gon na test this out in this weeks, vlog so on. If you wan na see how this looks and works check, sundays vlog, im gon na be using that in the vlog. So i think im just gon na wrap that review right here. So i guess my overall review its awesome. I love it its everything that i wanted it to be and more i 10 out of 10 recommend it. The shade 5 was perfection on me. Even with my tanner, like i dont feel like it washed me out, which you know. Sometimes you get a foundation shade. Thats, like a little too light, and it washes you out – i just feel like i like i said my skin – looks insanely healthy glowy. All i did was this concealer bronzer blush and a little bit of the coasters powder, which is, is the goat right now, okay, yeah thats, my review. If you guys have any questions about this, like i said, i think this is going to be the best on normal to dry skin. I think oily skin youre still going to love it. You just might need a little bit more powder because it is pretty glowy, but i also had the flawless filter on underneath, so that could have possibly had something to do with it.

But stunning amazing gorgeous. If you have, if youre anywhere near my complexion, shade five. I think its gon na be amazing for you. Let me know if you guys try it out. You know what i am going to do im going to just morphe setting spray it up, because this just continues to let everything melt in and then ill always just pop on, like some kind of lip mask or just like a little vaseline keep the lips hydrated And yeah that is truly like a really beautiful, very natural, easy foundation like no makeup makeup, routine right there. So let me know what you guys think. Let me know if you try out the foundation. Let me know if you already have and youre already a huge fan you likely are. This is not new. I am completely late to the game on this, but i had to i had to test it out because ive been doing so many foundation reviews lately. The last thing that ill say, i think i liked it better than the charlotte, but i havent used the charlotte enough yet but like off first impression like it was just easy. It was just so easy to put on so i think it was easier to use uh. The price point is better on the charlotte. I think so. Thats one thing to know and the nars is definitely more dewy, so its gon na be amazing. If youre super dry, i think id still recommend this one.

Actually, i dont know like i think i might recommend this one over. All of it was just so easy, easy and light like i just feel like thats. What you guys want is something very easy to throw on that feels light on the skin. Let me keep wearing it, keep up with the vlogs ill, keep wearing them and kind of like giving you guys wear tests so that you can see like where im at with it. But stun love had to show you guys hope you guys enjoyed this little review and ill see you in sundays.

The post GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION TRY ON & REVIEW appeared first on Beauty Cosmetic Reviews.


https://www.beautycosmetic.reviews/2022/02/04/giorgio-armani-luminous-silk-foundation-try-on-review/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPERFECT X Pro Lapdock Review

Phil Spencer, Xbox One, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax Media y Bethesda Games ANYWHERE except PS5 HINTS Xbox CEO Phil Spencer Digital Boundaries News

Lenovo Chromebook Duet 5 Review: Best Detachable Tablet Yet?